[*BCM*] bad news and good news

jb fentner symboliceon at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 01:58:47 EDT 2009

I think someone is just jealous of how nice yer ass tends to look when you bike everywhere; the author probably is a fatass who drives everywhere. Seriously, though, we all need to start getting more cautious.. I have a bad feeling about how things are going to go down between shorty out of state drivers and cyclists this year.. My commute to work this evening during rush hour was just scary.. Even for me. On the way to work there was a big mess caused by a motorcyclist getting hit, and when I got to work my girlfriend messaged me worried as a cyclist with an orange bag like mine had gotten mauled in front of her building in central and apparently didn't seem very responsive when being taken away on a stretcher. I can't imagine this person was the only one hit today and it's certainly only going to get worse.