[*BCM*] Drunken Somerville bicyclist fights cars in Cambridge

Peter gh3451 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 16:42:22 EDT 2009

When I see someone pokily riding along w/ a cigarette dangling from his mouth (and it's always a he) I figure this is someone that got lugged for drunk driving and I appreciate that they didn't just get back in a car as so many people do,
Actually talked to someone at a light that was in this situation.

I would guess w/ this one that the drinking most definitely came first.