[*BCM*] 12/8 Ladies Winter Workshop

jasmine laietmark jasmine at bikesnotbombs.org
Tue Nov 25 10:40:17 EST 2008

Hello Ladies,

I'd like to invite you all to a free workshop at the Bikes Not Bombs HUB
(284 Amory St in JP (not the BNB Bike Shop)) on Monday Dec 8 from 6-8pm.
The purpose of this gathering is to prepare cyclists of different skill
levels for biking in the winter. Whether you're new to biking in Boston or
you've been doing it year round for a while, there should be something for
everyone as we gather together to discuss winter cycling safety tips,
staying healthy (warm and dry!), and a few bike maintenance techniques to
keep your bike in top condition.

Hope you can make it and bring a friend! And tell her to bring a friend who
will bring a friend and her other friend... More women on bikes- yehaw!

thanks, and give me a shout out if you plan on coming or have any questions
- - or would like to hang flyers for the event.

-Christina

Christina Illarmo
Girls' Programming & Bike Safety Coordinator
Bikes Not Bombs
284 Amory St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
(617) 522-0222 x102

http://www.bikesnotbombs.org

--
Jasmine Laietmark
Director of Grassroots Fundraising and Events

www.bikesnotbombs.org
617-522-0222 x106

We were in the Boston Phoenix last week!
http://thephoenix.com/Boston/Movies/71589-Empowerment-on-Two-Wheels/