[*BCM*] Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 53, Issue 12

David Atkins datkinsg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:14:45 EST 2008

As a cyclist who was hit by a car last week, I don't get any pleasure from
videos like this. Actually, I think, if the video is real, it is almost a
form of "violence pornography". It should be considered legally obscene to
distribute a video of a person being killed or seriously injured.

--
Dave Atkins
http://blog.davewrites.com