[*BCM*] Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 53, Issue 12

Martin Rodriguez martinr29 at netzero.net
Tue Nov 18 13:59:14 EST 2008

OK, correct me if I'm wrong:  the kid in the car was trying to do what exactly to a cyclist?  Hit him?  Knock him off his bike?  What was his intention?  Suppose he had been successful in knocking the cyclist off of his bike, and it was the cyclist who was seriously injured?

I got on this email list because of an incident on my bike where some passing motorists threw something out their windows at me as they passed in their car.  I really don't like people in cars who do stuff like this to cyclists.  My sympathies are ALWAYS with the cyclists, and I hoped that viewpoint would be shared by others in this group.