[*BCM*] Last night

Max Harless mharless at wesleyan.edu
Sat May 31 12:54:12 EDT 2008

So, the part of the mass I was with turned off Mass. Ave. in Central
down Pearl, across the BU bridge, down Comm. to Harvard St. through
Brookline and into JP, where I fell away... but I have the sense that
another separate mass did something different. I'm curious as to what.

I'm also curious to know if there's any remaining connection between
this list and the mass -- I didn't recognize any of the friendly
young people last night, and more than half of the ones I asked had
never ridden before. (I was a little bossy -- I went around telling
everyone with bells to get up and RING, for god's sake -- no one's
gonna start the mass for you).

It was a very pleasant ride, I thought.

Thanks
Max