[*BCM*] spoiled citizens of brookline.

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Thu May 29 14:33:06 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/29/2008 2:01:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  esw at alum.m
it.edu writes:

and that  the rich parents of these new drivers are the root of  the
problem

well, shoot, that simplifies it for me!   no longer have I to  worry about
________(fill in the stereotype) drivers in Somerville/Cambridge, or
__________drivers in Jamaica Plain/Roxbury, or those really _________drivers in
Newton/Brighton.  It's those dang rich people...

perfect reasoning, thanks!...wanna take on world peace?

...knock yerself out looking for teens in Brookline and UPS drivers
wherever...but don't take your eye off the bus, or the lawyer on his cell  phone, or
the young parent with a van full of kids, or the pedestrian who  just stepped
off the curb and has no idea you're booking down the  slot....

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.