[*BCM*] spoiled bitches of brookline.

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Thu May 29 09:57:16 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/28/2008 10:31:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
symboliceon at hotmail.com writes:

as a  side note, the powers that be visciously forced me to cater the
brookline high  after prom party last night for the paris creperie. that town has WAY
too much  goddamn money (although i can't complain about the $100 tip) and
all of those  kids are just way too distracted in general to be driving around
in huge  effing death machine SUV things. yet most of them are. so again,
please keep  an eye out for brand new SUVs in that area.

it's nice to have had enough of Brookline's crepe and yet be able to  eat it
too...I bike thru B-line everyday: yep, tons of money but drivers are no
worse/better than anywhere else.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.