[*BCM*] [Fwd: Re: [massbike] Globe: Bicyclists are entitled to use the en...

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Mon May 19 11:20:44 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/19/2008 11:13:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
thom3 at aol.com writes:

Personally I would like to see all motor vehicles banned from the bike  lane.
It's dangerous when they (scooters) use it to weave to pass traffic on  the
right. Also I believe it's only low end scooters (those that  have big engines
and require licence plates can enter the lane) and they can't  exceed 20 MPH
while in the lane, or something like  that.

and joggers, and roller bladers, and bikes riding in the wrong direction,
and peds who magically start to cross the bike lane when you are within 10 feet
of them...

favorites at AOL Food.