[*BCM*] WGBH inquiry

Brian Frye brifrye at gmail.com
Sun May 11 01:23:43 EDT 2008

Julie-- please note that this list isn't necessarily representative of the
BCM because there are people on here who don't ride and people who ride who
aren't on here. Many people involved use it as a platform for their own
individual agenda, but there is rarely any consensus and no form of
leadership. Your best bet is to experience it yourself if you want to know
what it is. Even then, its different every time!

Corinna-- I definitely share some of your sentiments about BCM occasionally
acting in ways that I don't completely agree with, but I still choose to
ride for recreation and to express myself. Maybe consider giving it another
shot, cuz again its always different!

Greg and Paul-- Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE comments, we need more of that!

Jym-- Enough hawking the list just to take stabs at people and dance around
the issues. You never post anything CONSTRUCTIVE to the discussion. A good
rule when you criticize someone or something, especially if you truly want
it to change, is to suggest a better alternative!

BF