[*BCM*] WGBH inquiry

Julie Donnelly julie_donnelly at wgbh.org
Fri May 9 15:44:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

My name is Julie Donnelly and I am a producer at WGBH Channel 2.

I am doing a story about bike commuting in honor of Mass Bike week next week.

I would like to interview someone from Critical Mass and perhaps follow them on their commute duing rush hour. I would like to do this on Monday

I would like to talk about the benefits and challenges of commuting by bike in boston.

If you are interested in participating, would you please contact me directly by calling my cell phone at

202-821-3838

Thanks very much! The piece will most likely air on Thursday

Julie Donnelly