[*BCM*] Stupidest Bike Lane

thom3 at aol.com thom3 at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 16:57:07 EDT 2008

Actually there is a bike committee that tries to champion such issues. That said, most of these half done jobs (as I understand it) are because the road was only improved so far. In other words, if they repave 1/2 of Prospect Street, only 1/2 of it would be marked for bikes, and when the other 1/2 got paved....

Pretty much, bike lane improvements and markings go in as road/utility project get done. There is a long term plan.

Hope that helps shed some additional light.