[*BCM*] bike mapping tools

Max Harless mharless at wesleyan.edu
Fri Mar 28 15:49:42 EDT 2008

I know, yes... I'm taking inappropriate advantage of this mailing
list... but this map I've designed is often *mistaken* for a bike map:

http://unmappedcities.com/

...it IS a useful tool for teaching one how Boston fits together, if
hung prominently in, say, the kitchen, or above/across from the
toilet.

-max