[*BCM*] bike mapping tools

Curran, Caitlin ccurran at phx.com
Fri Mar 28 12:36:49 EDT 2008

Hi all -

As many of you may know, I work for the Phoenix, and I'm thinking about
doing a piece on bike-mapping tools - websites, organizations, etc, that
can help you with mapping out a bike route. I'm in the first stages of
research for this, and was wondering if any of you bike-savvy folks have
recommended websites or places I should look.

Happy rainy Friday... I biked to work today and am now hoping that those
predictions of snow are totally false.

-Caitlin

This electronic message may contain privileged information.  The information is intended for use of the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, please be advised that any copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.