[*BCM*] Local Icon

robert fine countrybob at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 21:54:35 EDT 2008

With regards to lurkers, tourists, et al... it's unfortunate we don't all
know each other in a more direct way but that's the price we pay for such
convenience and yes anonymity. I don't think being a "lurker" or tourist
doesn't negate the possibility of having something valid to say on topics
that are not directly related to the CM ride or movement which is, or was,
the original topic of this list. If you apply the same criterea to
presidential candidates (perhaps the antithesis of what empowers the CM
movement) you would have to exclude Obama and Clinton from being the next
Commander in Chief for having never donned the military uniform, and I know
we all don't want that to happen.

Nevertheless, since I am not well known on this list and wouldn't know what
to say , or where to start, describing my experiences on a Facebook page I'd
like to invite anyone interested in hearing some truth about bikes, auto
pollution, and the war on a short video that I spoke on called "The end of
Hydrocarbon Man" at:   http://blip.tv/file/62138