[*BCM*] Local Icon

Paul Centro gh3451 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 12:29:28 EDT 2008

Is CM populated exclusively by elitist douchebags such as this or are there actually any of you that possess even an inkling of compassion for a fellow human being?

  I sincerely hope you never live to have to experience even a moment of what it is like to live with a disease that imprisons you in your own body.

  This sidewalk menance is an inspiration and you can go straight to hell.

Mars <martian at MIT.EDU> wrote:
  robert fine wrote:                   Shane observed

.”slow speed and siren like voice will keep most conflicts to a minimum”
.

  Whenever I have seen him coming down the sidewalk it seemed to me that he was going about 10 MPH, in other words, fast enough to seriously hurt someone and not slow enough to see him coming if your eyes weren’t fixed straight ahead. If someone is wearing a headset, talking on a cellphone or not paying attention (I would probably fit in that category) they won’t hear his non-negotiable directive, err, warning.

OMG NO! Someone should do something about him!