[*BCM*] Awareness Test

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 14:44:36 EDT 2008

I still stand by my comment about all cyclists wearing neon and helmets... and also all cars being neon, and pedestrians wearing neon and helmets, and all things being padded so that nobody ever gets hurt.  Because after all... people cant be expected to be observant, let alone think and react.

Here is an ACTUAL PROPOSAL in England to put padding on stationary objects... you just cant make this crap up!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080304/img/puk-1204650490-uk-e08f352d4-710cec94c9bc0.html
(there is a link to the article on the right side of the image)

- Jon