[*BCM*] safety zone pole

Basil Sharpe bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com
Tue Mar 4 11:48:44 EST 2008

Other things some may like.  I use a boat airhorn on my bike.  I just
strap it to the handlebars with a toe strap.  Ask anyone who has heard
me give it a blast during a CM ride.  One can buy them at Autozone and
they are loader than truck horns....  Easy to strap on easy to use and
last a long time!   It can save your life.   And of course use lights,
there are plenty of articles on the web on how to build a cheap but
super bright light better than the 150 or 200 dollar jobs.  enjoy