[*BCM*] 2 more things about BNB's SUNDAY events

jasmine laietmark jasmine at bikesnotbombs.org
Fri Jun 6 16:36:47 EDT 2008

Hello List-

Here are two more things about Bikes Not Bombs' Green Roots Festival AND the
21st Annual Bike-A-Thon... For more info check out www.bikesnotbombs.org!

1) We still need volunteers for festival, so if you're up for a few hours of
work at an amazing event (www.bikesnotbombs.org/greenrootsschedule) to
support BNB. The bulk of help we need is from 2- 6. If you put in 2+ hours,
we'll feed and water you. Please give us a call at 617-522-0222 asap so we
can plug you into some roles. Thanks!

2) We just got news that a good friend of BNB will be matching any money
raised by youth riders! So go ahead get your sponsor on with the knowledge
that it will be doubled as Stan Chen, our good friend, will match it!

How to, from Matt: