[*BCM*] Last night

Jamie Wilson jamie at goatforce5.org
Sun Jun 1 20:46:49 EDT 2008

On Jun 1, 2008, at 8:35 PM, s j wrote:

> Although I can't answer your question about the splitting of the
> ride on Friday, just wanted to say I was on the ride and did the
> same route as you.  I'm sure there must be others, too, who were
> present there and at least reading here.
>
> I'd say that was one of the more pleasant rides I've experienced -
> and that was before a small contingent of riders ended up at James'
> Gate at the end of the night for a little socializing and refueling.

It was my first time with Critical Mass. Made it as far as the bottom
of Pearl St at which point I split off to go to Micro Center (to get
some rechargable AAA's for my bike lights :) ).

I had a great time. Looking forward to the next ride!

I noticed a few people taking pics along the way. Is there somewhere
where the pics typically can be found?

...j