[*BCM*] Courteous Mass!

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 08:26:29 EDT 2008

I think "Courteous Mass" is exactly the right name.  If it is called anything else, then people wont behave any differently than in Critical Mass.

I will be there.  I just posted the Courteous Mass ride info on my cycling group's message board (about 540 members in the greater boston area).

The ride will happen, I just hope we get a MASS-ive turnout.

Everyone that criticizes and/or complains about the behavior of the Critical Mass rides should feel compelled to attend the Courteous Mass ride.
We finally have a chance to do more than just talk and complain...  unless you all just like to sit around an complain on the list serve... which would be sad.
Be there!