[*BCM*] Fwd: [massbike] Open letter to the Cycling Community

James David Morgan dave at groundswellcollective.com
Mon Jul 28 14:40:25 EDT 2008

Another bit of nastiness from the last CM ride in NYC:

http://gothamist.com/2008/07/28/cop_caught_on_video_assaulting_cycl.php

As a newcomer to Critical Mass, I have to say a little courtesy probably
goes a long way, but I'm not a fan of Thomas's proposal either.

--
James David Morgan
Co-Founder and Designer

john saylor wrote:
hey

this was just posted on mass-bike. i do not agree with his conclusion.

maybe some people here will speak back ...