[*BCM*] Seattle CM turns ugly

Anne Wolfe goannego at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:48:51 EDT 2008

I have loads of time for differing viewpoints.  The fact I don't trust yours
any more than I trust the press is a good thing.  We all have our biases,
some more obvious than others.  And the first place you went was "take back
the streets."  Amongst other things is a good catch all, but it was still
the first place you went.  The fact I trust neither you, a total unknown
apart from your e-mail highlighting the taking of things, the mistrust of
the press, the commercial realities of who pays for ad space, a lack of
knowledge of the Stranger, and a pointed realisation that civil disobedience
is difficult and doesn't always work, I think your biases are pretty clear.
I can tolerate them, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with them.
That's what differing viewpoints are all about.

Retaliate as you will......

2008/7/28 john saylor <js0000 at gmail.com>

> hey
>
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Anne Wolfe <goannego at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The fact
> > that for you it is about taking something speaks volumes about you, but
> > should ideally say little about CM.
>
> read a little closer. i said taking back the streets 'among other things'
>
> > Mind you, I trust the
> > press' bias about as much as I trust yours in this matter, which is to
> say,
> > little.
>
> lovely. for someone who's promoting anarchism, you seem to have little
> patience for differing viewpoints.
>
> --
> \js [ http://or8.net/~johns/ <http://or8.net/%7Ejohns/> ]

Anne M. Wolfe, LL.M.
Mobile: ( 07805) 456901
"If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and
cover head. Please do not taunt Happy Fun Ball."