[*BCM*] Mass speed

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:18:29 EDT 2008

the routes always vary in length, depending on the directions the mass decides to take. it usually goes from around 6pm to somewhere between 8pm and 10. the average speed is fairly slow (jogging pace) however there are certain points where things speed up a bit, such as the under passes on huntington and comm, the one in harvard sq., and ofcourse the bus tunnel...

anyway, a unicycle is probably going to work out just fine.. the 2nd to last time i went some kid on a skateboard was in the mass for most of the ride. he didn't have any issues keeping up, however, i had issues with him effing up tricks causing his board to go flying in to cyclists. *shakes head*

-jb> Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 01:07:55 -0400> From: dwhitlow at mit.edu> To: list at bostoncriticalmass.org> Subject: [*BCM*] Mass speed> > Hey everybody, I've never been in a critical mass before, but was> thinking about checking out the one this week. I was wondering what> kind of speeds the mass generally moves at, since I was hoping to take> my unicycle, but I can probably only average 15-20 mph on it. Also,> how far are the routes, usually?> > -- > Thank you for your time,> Daniel Whitlow> _______________________________________________> Boston Critical Mass mailing list> list at bostoncriticalmass.org> http://bostoncriticalmass.org/list> To unsubscribe email list-unsubscribe at bostoncriticalmass.org