[*BCM*] 2008 Tri State Bike Trek for ALS, please read

Eric Mearns ericmearns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:30:16 EDT 2008

I rarely send mass emails, but once in a while it's necessary.  I'm
sorry to be impersonal, BUT...
I'm forwarding a very important email from my friend Glen Harnish,
it's a message that needs to get in front of as many eyes as possible.
 It takes about 60 seconds to read, I hope you'll at least read what
he's written here, you won't regret it.
Thanks in advance.