[*BCM*] BOSTON-GLOBE\L: A cycle of disrespect prevails

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Mon Jan 14 12:40:09 EST 2008

> This response is a bit venomous, but that doesn't detract from
> the accuracy of their opinion.

=v= Accuracy?  Last I looked, Critical Mass was about riding in
the streets, not on sidewalks.  I don't think bicyclists should
menace pedestrians either (I doubt any of us do), but it's got
nothing to do with Mister Punk Rock Dude's amateur hour article
about Critical Mass.

=v= Maybe people should just write in with all their grievances
about anything bicycle-related and blame Critical Mass for it.
    <_Jym_>