[*BCM*] Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 44, Issue 3

nate foilpan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:09:27 EST 2008

radar or maybe rfid would work, but it would take some doing to integrate
with gps. as another commenter stated, gps is read-only. you're talking
about sort of a mashup or overlay of live object tracking and static gps
maps.

at that, this idea would only work for people who have the technology in
their cars.

so, the simplest approach still is to be visible and ride defensively.
periodic driver training courses would probably help, too, but i doubt
any political body would pass such measures.