[*BCM*] GPS for Bikes

Jeremy Chase jeremychase at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:45:03 EST 2008

RF would be a lot more reliable too.. No satellites required, and from
a privacy
standpoint it is much better too.. The last thing I want is GPS telling exactly
where I am all the time.

In either case I think the problem is two fold.

1) Need a frequency alloted for a low bandwidth signal
2) Need to resolve the battery issue of the transmitter. A couple AA
batteries sending a beacon is going to have significant draw..

Coincidentally I am studying for my amateur radio general license.

Jer