[*BCM*] writing a bike story, looking for voices

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Fri Dec 12 09:06:47 EST 2008

I should note for the record that I'm not listed as a leader on the
website. I'm a contact person for the mailing list and also have an old
essay I wrote posted on the website.

(Speaking of the website -- it could use a drastic overhaul. I'll
reiterate my open invitation for anyone interested to take over its
maintenance.)