[*BCM*] Bcm.

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 02:51:25 EDT 2008

Can we all just have a meeting or something? Obviously we all have a lot to say and emails are great and all.. But why not just meet up, see eachother in person and actually get some shit done. Cm style; we could all meet up at copley one evening and talk.

Anyone?

Ill bring some snacks.. Perhaps some delicious crepes..

-jb