[*BCM*] BAY STATE BIKE WEEK May 12-18th

Shane Jordan shane at massbike.org
Fri Apr 25 14:45:11 EDT 2008

Got this in my email, thought someone might be into it.

<http://rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1102060343976.0.1100705928409.7999&ts=S0330&o=http:
//ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>

 Bay State Bike Week is May 12-18
<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs003/1100705928409/img/179.gif?a=11020603439
76>

A "Kick Gas" Event

  _____

Dear Friends,

  <http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs003/11007059%0A28409/img/174.jpg>
May is National Bike Month and here in Massachusetts we're doing our part to
celebrate with Bay State Bike Week, May 12-18.

It's your chance to join thousands of other bikers across the country by
doing something for the environment and having a great time while you're at
it. And it sure beats paying for gas.

Bay State Bike Week is FREE. So sign up today. BayStateBikeWeek.org.
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnmoE1A7BbihHy1d8pSHgNxmm6wVN5kwkrMRUMTO
UiFnSd7gus5FcSElRWjUTzSQuAC55QU6Be6kSm2cRaZCVWVNoJewvIg1y7NXpGPNGzamW4TmJLxH
9QwHl4XsQ3-PqLg=>

The 50,000 Mile Commuter Challenge.

The heart of Bike Week is the 50,000 Mile Commuter Challenge. That's how far
we know you and your fellow Bay Staters can pedal over the course of the
week. Sign up
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnmoE1A7BbihHy1d8pSHgNxmm6wVN5kwkrMRUMTO
UiFnSd7gus5FcSElRWjUTzSQuAC55QU6Be6kSm2cRaZCVWVNoJewvIg1y7NXpGPNGzamW4TmJLxH
9QwHl4XsQ3-PqLg=>  and tell us how many miles you will ride. We're even here
to help and make it fun. Look what's planned for Bike Day, May 16th:

 Bikers on Storrow Drive <http://tinyurl.com/6sxuwx>

Safe Guided Convoys

Join one of our Boston or Cambridge commuter convoys and meet new friends
while you're at it.(see map
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnkQy8bLRys3UGgaB473OjNhA8LKyBIUmN_s06Me
kAzRd2cPmisGiG5-5rP1m-Pg5sLWjIXeHUwD8zJceLg2N7AeqGuI9MtVMeHFUaUA2Bd1zohOxDMP
lSj-x1KSltGoOrUaa_SyZLeZl7LejAzCsILYmZRO88CHXlv41NHQki0ufw==> ).

Free Goodies & Breakfast

Pick up a free water bottle and goodies from one of our "Goodie Zones". Or,
stop by Government Center Plaza for free goodies and breakfast on your way
to work.(see map
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnkQy8bLRys3UGgaB473OjNhA8LKyBIUmN_s06Me
kAzRd2cPmisGiG5-5rP1m-Pg5sLWjIXeHUwD8zJceLg2N7AeqGuI9MtVMeHFUaUA2Bd1zohOxDMP
lSj-x1KSltGoOrUaa_SyZLeZl7LejAzCsILYmZRO88CHXlv41NHQki0ufw==> ).

Bike Buddies

Can't find somebody to ride with? Email us
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnma9a8Mv4ObhzBsWpElS3rIIhhI8ZT_nsG1iBYW
-WyRKsLwoFZVXhICQ0TnZdNj9cYU8QeIHb9y-iAXluZF-KsprEYO6FXRlnKs2k8C6FNpeA==>
to be paired up with a fellow commuter or to escort a new rider.

Rentals

No bike? No problem. Contact Urban Adventours
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnlxf6gsfjm2x0r38gLDzGssLBeFOOYi11RIfYql
GtYKcdcaovy_l0Y9aLOlsdcZwTN1k7K3LchFacys3GjDiUdwcYMctFBev1eRXEgU1V__7QUgOMp6
dzbS> , 617.233.7595, info at urban <mailto:info at urbanadventours.com>
adventours.com

So what are you waiting for?

There's even a friendly competition among businesses to help you motivate
your coworkers to get involved. Learn more and sign up today at
www.BayStateBikeWeek.org
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnmrcyuOci4jKp0Sh1SdilfiGld60QXcs82GmQF5
5Qt4KNHM4svo0PGsuOX3z6G9rWl8O-A3oZ7_mlxxNlcauiXNm105gAw0VvlEvfhNj6A92g==> .

Sincerely,

The Bay State Bike Week Team

  _____

And if you really want some motivation...

Think of it as training for the Hub On Wheels citywide bike ride. It's
coming up September 21st-sign up
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnkQ-7DFKwhuGdvt_TAvzGewWI8fzRghQfsOx4nT
8NQvjaYW8UA8zVmli_0BLzP7yhBDXxIzwdi81V_KuYvxjNhaeED1lF3hwX17ea4HhJ6opw==>
now.

  _____

 Bay State Bike Week Sponsors
<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs003/1100705928409/img/177.gif?a=11020603439
76>

  _____

Email:  <mailto:nicole.freedman.bra at cityofboston.gov>
nicole.freedman.bra at cityofboston.gov

Phone: 617.429.8440

Web:
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001f7Vth9boSnm1C7NXYROxqWkhkXfvbmhXGWVk2BpQ7Cc1ewTs
tuAJYks1d_ncAFPVtKa7dofclA9JM1lhaYu5mTipgZxiPnJgpnARcYVFoBceXeDgS-uXkPPaorDa
1JfP> http://www.BayStateBikeWeek.org/

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1100705928409&ea=scytle%40gmail
.com&a=1102060343976>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001EONE7ulxzZj44LUim73qBobx
l8Yqr4JGZyaWA8uWgvI-BA6697bHrtj1qbdlEec86ygCexN7oLdoGjraowqNKw%3D%3D> Safe
Unsubscribe

This email was sent to scytle at gmail.com, by
nicole.freedman.bra at cityofboston.gov

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&v=001EONE7ulxzZj44LUim73qBobx
l8Yqr4JGZyaWA8uWgvI-BA6697bHrtj1qbdlEec86ygCexN7oLdoGjraowqNKw%3D%3D>  |
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&v=001EONE7ulxzZj44LUim73qBobx
l8Yqr4JGZyaWA8uWgvI-BA6697bHrtj1qbdlEec86ygCexN7oLdoGjraowqNKw%3D%3D> T |
Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=business04> Email Marketing by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=business04>

Bay State Bike Week | One City Hall Plaza | Room 932 | Boston | MA | 02201