[*BCM*] haters on yelp

Basil Sharpe bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com
Thu Apr 24 09:04:49 EDT 2008

Now you're talking.  I've also had Motorcycles over the years and have
noticed that drivers are far more respectful of a motorbike than a
bicycle and I suspect that has something to do with the whole outlaw
motorcycle hells angel image thing.  So a bicycle gang could be just the
thing.........  Good thing happened this morning though, I saw a cop car
bust a driver for reckless driving.  I've noticed a few more cops on the
road and that may help to a degree but there are just so many selfish
mean people in cars it's almost hopeless.