[*BCM*] Update

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Fri Apr 11 17:30:55 EDT 2008

Dear CM,

In April of last year a ghost bike was placed at the site where Gordon was killed on Huntington Ave.  The bike was removed a few months later by Northeastern University's facilities dept.   This isn't speculation, it is fact.

Recently, I saw a new ghost bike placed at the site.  It was nice to see the memorial re-established.  A couple days after seeing it, however, I noticed the new ghost bike disappeared.

The bikes were both locked to a light pole on the public sidewalk.

Thoughts? Knowledge?