[*BCM*] This is the coolest thread I've ever been a member of

mholley345 at aol.com mholley345 at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 21:39:29 EDT 2007

Well I just got back from CM and there were a number of things I would like to bring up, as we bike to assert our rights on the road
it's important to realize that we are pissing some people off, who cares right but when our group breaks down and we become single riders again there is a certain amount of peril involved I personally was assaulted by a New Hampshire? driver several years ago after I separated from the group and even tonite after
i was sepated in Camb the cops were somewhat hostile, anyway i must go but please be aware of this and i'm inteerested in knowing if there are other
people who have experienced the same,??
???? On another tact we should always ride around City Hall and the statehouse, that may have been the most fulfilling moment I have ever had at CM
that and stopping on The bridge to admirew the beauty of a moonrise,? Thanks to all who attended and to all those who gawked.?? Michael