[*BCM*] Scooters in the bike lanes

John Hays jjhays2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:16:39 EDT 2007

I just want to point out that missing a court date when you are the
defendant in a criminal proceeding is a fairly big deal. If he made bail
and doesn't show, a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest.
Considering that the police certainly know where he lives, he'd be a
fool not to show, because they're just going to go arrest him. If he
plans on completely skipping town... well, that's one thing. But the guy
is a bicycle thief - I doubt that he's prepared to completely uproot his
life and move halfway across the country to escape from these charges,
which will almost certainly be plead down.

- John