[*BCM*] Scooters in the bike lanes

Curran, Caitlin ccurran at phx.com
Wed Sep 26 12:57:33 EDT 2007

Hey guys -

I just joined the mailing list (and actually just sold my car and became
a full-time biker about six months ago - I'm now addicted!) and I wrote
about Lee and Andrew's story for the Phoenix this week (it'll be out on
Thursday). Just thought I'd let you know, official word from the Suffolk
County DA's office is that police charged the perp, James Johnson, with
assault and battery with a deadly weapon, possession of burglarious
instruments, attempt to commit a crime, and receiving stolen property.
Johnson was held on $5,000 bail, with a court date set for October 9.

Anyways, maybe you all already knew that! Just thought I'd spread the
word.

-Caitlin