[*BCM*] Scooters in the bike lanes

Basil Sharpe bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com
Wed Sep 26 11:02:21 EDT 2007

I may arrive a bit late at the Friday night ride.  Can someone leave me
their cell phone so I can call and see where the ride is at.  I will
probably get to North Station at 6:15.  I already have Jessie's cell
(last four numbers being 2253) So Jessie if you'll be on the ride, I'm
all set.

Thanks
Basil