[*BCM*] "All in a days ride, towards a bicycling future for Metro Boston" new short film

jasmine laietmark jasmine at bikesnotbombs.org
Tue Sep 25 08:25:55 EDT 2007

bikes not bombs has a safety video shown in every class (and used around the
world) that was created by a bnb youth group called Girls In Action. it is
cute, but it was made in the nineties... nowadays, youth tend to find it...
old-fashioned.

if anyone is interested in facilitating a youth-led safety video project as
a volunteer with bikes not bombs, please let me know.

for bnb,
jasmine

ps another project--- keep your eyes peeled for the first issue of the
booklet i mentioned - REFLECTOR - should be out in the next couple weeks,
and it is absolutely free (donations welcome, to facilitate that). if you
want to contribute to the next issue, please submit.
"how not to die while biking in Boston and surrounding areas, and how the
government
can improve transportation safety by X, Y, and Z"
is a fine topic indeed!