[*BCM*] Scooters in the bike lanes

ThoM3 at aol.com ThoM3 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 15:19:43 EDT 2007

It's a matter of safety and legality, so I am not exactly sure what your
point is? Do you ride a scooter or moped? I would assume from your response you
probably do and perhaps in the bike lanes. So let me ask you this, would you
ride a moped or scooter at the Critical Mass monthly event?

In a message dated 9/24/2007 10:19:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,