[*BCM*] Scooters in the bike lanes

ThoM3 at aol.com ThoM3 at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 22:05:43 EDT 2007

Not upset, just say something once, why say it again? All good; sorry about
your condition, just don't be boging other (normally) bikers' free ride by
reving that dang thing up and weaving.

In a message dated 9/21/2007 9:54:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, red at mit.edu
writes:

> I  was NOTin Inman (or not in a conflict there anyhow) this AM-I will  say
for
> the 2ND TIME. This was Cent Sq at 530PM. The guy gave me the  same
response
> as you articulate. He also tried to move to the  right ontop of me,
without
> looking or signaling. Failry  reckless and dangerous, considering bulk  and
the
> machine has  hot parts.

Whoah, sorry if I wasn't clear, I just thought it was  interesting that it
was a similar situation. I didn't mean to upset  you.