[*BCM*] back bay thefts

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Fri Sep 21 16:58:22 EDT 2007

Hey all,
I was making my way home last night and saw a cyclist on the ground
in the middle of Mass Ave, not 20 feet from the site of the attempted
theft we've read so much about. She'd been hit by a car.  Fortunately
it was neither life-threatening nor a hit-and-run.  The police, FD,
and ambulance were on the scene within a few minutes, which was
thankful.  Does anybody have any news on how this turned out?  I
didn't stick around since there  were already probably 5 or 6 people
helping her.

It does seem like this little stretch of Mass Ave is bad luck for
cyclists.  Too bad I ride it every day...

--Casey