[*BCM*] riding on a walk signal

bob phillips jrobtp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 08:28:49 EDT 2007

shootfire man!
  da rule is--if yer ridin' fixed ya can do anything ya want!! laws don't apply to us!

  ; )

Mike Costa <keckdj at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi all,

I'm not sure where to find out this information but
what is he technical law concerning riding your bike
across an intersection with a walk signal? I ask
because I was pulled over by a cop and he nearly gave
me a ticket for "driving through a red light" saying
that my bike is technically a vehicle.

I was in the street, not the side walk, and I came to
a stop before I did it (so I didnt just speed through
the intersection carelessly).

I dont want to start a rant, just wondering the law
and where I can find out info like this.

Thanks!
Mike