[*BCM*] STOLEN BIKE

Jim Leonard jim_bcm at xuth.net
Fri Sep 14 08:42:08 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 12:19:35AM -0400, Philip Stango wrote:
> My black/dark grey Trek 7.3FX was stolen yesterday near BMC. It has a rack
> with a Bikes not Bombs sticker on it, fenders, bell, bag with pump, tube,
> tools, etc. . If you by any chance come across someone trying to sell it,
> please let me know! Thanks

Unfortunately that exact bicycle is a fairly good seller with commuters
right now so there are many of them on the streets.

Did you have the cantilever or disc brakes?

--jim, who has a black Trek 7.3FX with rack, fenders, bell, bag with pump,
tube, tools etc, but with trailer mounts for BAW and BOB trailers and disc
brakes on the front and canti's on the back (which took him several months
to get that special ordered from Trek).

I do not yet have the BNB sticker.