[*BCM*] (no subject)

Adam Shoop info at adamshoop.org
Fri Oct 26 13:13:22 EDT 2007

Dear Sinner in the hands of an Angry God,

Halloween was banned in Massachusetts by Cotton Mather. Depending on whether
or not you are the only one or there are more, I will reason how unusually
active the Devil has become as Christ's return draws closer. Your presence
with all the others will serve as evidence of the vast plot masterminded by
Satan himself to overthrow the kingdom of Christ.

Sincerely,
Adam

PS. I will be coming directly from work without a costume. Sorry!