[*BCM*] Halloween Ride

ljohnson53 at comcast.net ljohnson53 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 09:38:35 EDT 2007

Hi all,  I'm coming to the ride for the 1st time and may be a bit late getting there I know it starts at copley square at 5:30.  Can some one give me an idea of which direction it goes so I can catch up if I get delayed or someone's cell to call and get a location.  Thanks, looking forward to tonight.  Louise

--

Jamaica Plain, Ma 02130
617-721-7711 cell

From: "Basil Sharpe" <bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com>