[*BCM*] Halloween Ride

Andrew Toomajian andytoomajian at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:20:46 EDT 2007

After a lengthy mass sabatical, I am planning to come out for my first ride since moving to Boston tonight.  I know mass meets at 5:30, and often lingers till 6:00 before rolling (which is good b/c I will be running late) but where does the ride gather?  Is it city hall plaza?  Please remind me.

Also, if someone wanted to give a cell phone to call in case I miss the takeoff and need to catch up it might be a big help.

Thanks much - see you tonight!

Andy
But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."- R. Buckminster Fuller________________________________________________________________________