[*BCM*] Politics

Jim Leonard jim_bcm at xuth.net
Fri Oct 5 16:46:35 EDT 2007

Because it was such a bitch for me to find, I'm posting a url for the
full text of the bill (why isn't this listed on massbike's website?):

	http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/senate/185/st01/st01414.htm

So that you can find the text of the laws that this bill would be
modifying, Mass General Law can be found here:

	http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/

section 85-11a-d (most of the bicycling laws) can be found starting here:

	http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/85-11a.htm

and click next a few times.  (note that the entire first section that
this link points to would be stricken entirely by the new bicycle bill.

--jim