[*BCM*] Cyclist foils heist, Boston Phoenix 9/28

thom3 at aol.com thom3 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 16:47:46 EDT 2007

Nothing, what are they gonna do, rationalize with a guy wielding bolt cutters at them?

"Hey Mr. Bike thief, why did you try to steal my bike?"
Whoosh
"Easy now, I know you're a good soul, screwed over by the system."
Whoosh
"That was close. How about I give you a few bucks and if you're looking for a fix, maybe I can find you a good methadone clinic."
Whoosh.
"Hey I wasn't planning on getting my hair cut til nxt week! Maybe we can find an internet cafe and look up ways to improve your life...."