[*BCM*] Somerville-Medford bike ride CANCELLED this weekend

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Fri May 18 15:57:57 EDT 2007

The Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission
reluctantly announce that we are CANCELLING the Somerville-Medford History Ride
that was scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday, May 19). The ride also will NOT take
place on the previously announced rain date of Sunday, May 20.

The weather forecast for both days is just too dubious, and we don't think trying
to ride on either day will accomplish our goals of introducing people to the
historic sights of both cities.

We will tentatively try to do it in June -- possibly on Saturday, June 9. Stay
tuned.