[*BCM*] Lending me a bike perhaps?

Basil Sharpe bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com
Wed May 16 08:36:11 EDT 2007

I have an old 10 speed Schwinn that you can use it's a ladies.  I live
in Medford.  You would have to take the orange line to Wellington and
then take the bus to elm street (last stop)  Then my house is a 15
minute walk.  I also have a nice old one speed colt with a coaster brake
very cool ladies bike and very pretty.

Basil